Godillaz-23
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Godillaz-23

Welcome to G-23, Anyone is Free to Join!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official Rant Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nutmeg1992
The one and Only Catgirl
nutmeg1992

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2006-12-07

The Official Rant Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Rant Thread   The Official Rant Thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 3:51 pm

it's kinda Like the Official Faulk you thread only you rant about all the things that are Driving you Crazy. Mad

Go Crazy. cheers

Last edited by on Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://godillaz-23.darkbb.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Rant Thread   The Official Rant Thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 9:40 pm

okkkkkkk

i'm going to say this coz i cannot get in trouble if i say it here. and if i do then that's SOME FAULKED UP SHITE!!!!

safe haven was supposed to be SAFE. NO ONE-NO ADMIN'S/MODS-UNDERSTAND THAT!!!
we did the same fings we did on the REAL russel fan club! and the REAL heli killers!!! and that didn't get locked when we were doin' our normal shite!!!

so why'd you have to go and lock the HK? we were perfectly fine there! VIOL8R POSTED THERE ONCE AND IT WASN'T TO LOCK IT! EARTH TO JERKARSE!!!

and NO we don't want a NEW russel fan club. we want our HOME BACK!!!!

faulkers. Sad

Quoted For The Mother Faulking Truth!!!!

Who the Honeynut cheerios does DL Thinks he is!? ''The RFC was nothing more then Spam and Chat'' THERE SHOULD BE AN RFC! its the place where people hangout! They Talk to eachother there,and still hail russel! its an REAL LIFE RP! You Say and what you feel like you feel in real life! Also,''We got a chat for it'' SO NOT TRUE! On a forum,you can leave a message,so if i come on next day i can still see it! I have to be in the hcat to see what you say,but if im not i might something important!
Back to top Go down
raven

raven

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2006-12-15

PostSubject: Re: The Official Rant Thread   The Official Rant Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 4:34 pm

gorillz-safe-haven is turning into the OMB all over again...no matter what people do, vi btches them!!!

she acts as if every post ever made is SPAM!!

well if she feels that way, why dont she just close the whole faulking thing?!! Mad we all moved to other sites like this one and others that poped up soon after the GSH started downhill ... im sure no-body would realy care cause we've all found other places to meet

and what the faulk is up with RSP?!!! why is it that a person gets the slightest amount of "power" such as becoming a mod, and suddenly they're god?!!! whats his faulking problem?!! he thinks that unless someone posts in a way that suggests they have a dictionary shoved up their arse, they're spammin!!!

the helicopter killers didnt even have a chance to start before that mutha-faulking prick came back after his EMO-BTCHFIT! and closed it!!!!!

hes a prick..everything he posts is spam!!! all he ever does is poke his big nose into a thread and say Cocoa puffs like "oh, im watching this..people are begining to spam" and if anyone dare to argue the point, he's all like "you better watch yourself!! im a mod!"

and then that shite head goes and makes him admin!!!!!

and whats this Cocoa puffs with chelsea?!! she's broken almost every rule on that site!!! does she get dissaplined? NO! Mad Mad

she only ever post spam! with pages of
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
hugs
hugs back
love you ^_^
and
Quote :
IAN ISH MIYNEE!!! XD

and she goes into the vamp threads postin
Quote :
(( i dont liek violounse! XD))
*jumps from the rafters*

and when someone complains all we get is
Quote :
Rolling Eyes sort it out yourself!
but when we do, we get that little Cocoa puffs going snivlin to vi, and vi threatens people with a strike!!

vi should just shut the faulk up and sit the faulk down before someone loses it and knocks her down!!! she need to realise that SHE is the one spammin, and SHE is the one driving people away!!!

AND shes a total sadistic btch!!! brad asked for people's emails so he could keep in touch...would she give em to him? NO!
i made a thread asking for people to send him their email adress, just like he asked me to....and she locked it!!!
aaand! he asked that his threads be deleted, but vi went and re-opened them just to be a btch!!
plus, she has to rub it in his face that he was banned from her shittie site. whenever he starts postin on the omb, vi jus HAS to make a remark...everytime!!!!!!!

im so glad i will never meet her face to face, cause if i did, i smash hers in!!!! Mad stick hit Chair Smack Saw in half
n the same goes for that anoyin little shite chelsea! :razz: burn up
Back to top Go down
nutmeg1992
The one and Only Catgirl
nutmeg1992

PostSubject: Re: The Official Rant Thread   The Official Rant Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 8:35 am

Sorry guys but for now this will have to be trashed.
EDIT: REOPENED FOR JUSTICE! as long as no one bashes safe haven. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Rant Thread   The Official Rant Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 9:22 pm

Faulk PLAYING TAG WIV AN UNGREATFUL ANNOYIN' LITTLE GIRL WHO DOESN'T EVEN HELP ME UP WEHN I SCRAPE MY KNEE OR BASH MY TOE TILL IT BLEEDS OR FALL OVER BACKWARDS!!!!
Faulk PEOPLE WHO JUST EXPECT THAT WHEN THEY SAY 'GO AND GET THIS...OR GO AND GET THAT' THAT I WILL JUMP TO MY Faulking BLEEDIN' FEET AND GET IT!!!!

OOOH! THAT'S SOME Faulking BULL shite! I TRY TO PLAY A Faulking GAME WIV YOU AND YOU Faulking RUN UP STAIRS AND PLAY YER Faulking DS!? SEE IF I TRY TO PLAY WITH YOU EVER AFUCKINGGAIN
Back to top Go down
Sushi

Sushi

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2006-12-24

PostSubject: Re: The Official Rant Thread   The Official Rant Thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 1:02 pm

raven wrote:
gorillz-safe-haven is turning into the OMB all over again...no matter what people do, vi btches them!!!

she acts as if every post ever made is SPAM!!

well if she feels that way, why dont she just close the whole faulking thing?!! Mad we all moved to other sites like this one and others that poped up soon after the GSH started downhill ... im sure no-body would realy care cause we've all found other places to meet

and what the faulk is up with RSP?!!! why is it that a person gets the slightest amount of "power" such as becoming a mod, and suddenly they're god?!!! whats his faulking problem?!! he thinks that unless someone posts in a way that suggests they have a dictionary shoved up their arse, they're spammin!!!

the helicopter killers didnt even have a chance to start before that mutha-faulking prick came back after his EMO-BTCHFIT! and closed it!!!!!

hes a prick..everything he posts is spam!!! all he ever does is poke his big nose into a thread and say Cocoa puffs like "oh, im watching this..people are begining to spam" and if anyone dare to argue the point, he's all like "you better watch yourself!! im a mod!"

and then that shite head goes and makes him admin!!!!!

and whats this Cocoa puffs with chelsea?!! she's broken almost every rule on that site!!! does she get dissaplined? NO! Mad Mad

she only ever post spam! with pages of
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
hugs
hugs back
love you ^_^
and
Quote :
IAN ISH MIYNEE!!! XD

and she goes into the vamp threads postin
Quote :
(( i dont liek violounse! XD))
*jumps from the rafters*

and when someone complains all we get is
Quote :
Rolling Eyes sort it out yourself!
but when we do, we get that little Cocoa puffs going snivlin to vi, and vi threatens people with a strike!!

vi should just shut the faulk up and sit the faulk down before someone loses it and knocks her down!!! she need to realise that SHE is the one spammin, and SHE is the one driving people away!!!

AND shes a total sadistic btch!!! brad asked for people's emails so he could keep in touch...would she give em to him? NO!
i made a thread asking for people to send him their email adress, just like he asked me to....and she locked it!!!
aaand! he asked that his threads be deleted, but vi went and re-opened them just to be a btch!!
plus, she has to rub it in his face that he was banned from her shittie site. whenever he starts postin on the omb, vi jus HAS to make a remark...everytime!!!!!!!

im so glad i will never meet her face to face, cause if i did, i smash hers in!!!! Mad stick hit Chair Smack Saw in half
n the same goes for that anoyin little shite chelsea! :razz: burn up

You know Raven, The day before Yesterday, i would have tottaly ''QFT'' t youre post. But i dont now, altrough i agree with most of the Chelsea part, The RSP part is the one that make's me laugh. Normally i would tottaly agree with you, but some...events made me chane my mind.....Lemme just tell you,believe me, i wont tell why this is, but RSP aint no bad guy. Just to clear some things up, he's kinda cool. Ask meg for a second opinion.
Back to top Go down
nutmeg1992
The one and Only Catgirl
nutmeg1992

PostSubject: Re: The Official Rant Thread   The Official Rant Thread Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:48 am

God what is it with all you teenagers now? 16 or 13 year olds Saying their love lives stink just because a few girls/boys don't like you or the relationship doesn't works out, and then thinks they'll never find anyone perfect for them? I mean GOD! Don't be so Emo about it, I'm so tired of listening to people complaining about not having a Relationship, Or so Sooooooo Sad that they don't have a life Partner, Like your Really gonna have Someone when your 13 or 16, Around that Age you should be living Life instead of wasting it with someone whose probably not the one for you, the one for you is the one you know your going to merry. it's not like your going to meet them just when your 13, I mean YOUR 13! 13 is just beinging to be a teenager, I'm 16 now, and I'm stuck with someone who still doesn't seem tounderstand me whose only 13, who won't even get to know who I've become to be, And who still acts lik such a little kid. And I'm looking at this the Oppisite of how another Person I know has her relationship with a Certain person, I'm not trying to Bring anyone down but no one ever listens what I have to say Ever, Even if it is Good advice they think they have to be the only ones with the problems and My Advice means nothing to them, But my Advice comes Straight from my heart, because i know what it feels like to be in love and I know what it's like to be broken hearted, and there's no need to think that one person will be the one you'll be spending the rest of your life with because many more people come along, it's not like there's only one person in the world that you'll meet who you think is your perfect match, because there are alot of Fakers out there who only pertend to be the perfect match with you so they can get into your pants, and when the relationship doesn't turn out there's need to cry your eyes out because your friends stick around longer then any boyfriend/girlfriend ever would, even if it took longer to find your real friends to come along And it may take us a even longer time to Pay certain people back for a Hat they Bought you over last summer, but they'll be trying to do it longer then any boy will last, so don't be depressed if someone is still with you and keeps breaking your heart if a certain bestfriend keeps ruining it in protecting you, and other people shouldn't worry about being 16 and not finding someone their same gender if you think you're interested in people your same gender because your still young and your body is still working in the oddest ways, the best thing to do at this Age is to just enjoy life and wiat for a real love life when your 20, like i'm waiting, and in another way to look at it my Dear Sister is in her 30s, She doesn't have a Man, but she's happy because she Has her friends, And I look up to her because I know that if I never find the right person in my life I'll always Count on my best friends being there and count on her being there because she's the type of Person who went through a bad relation ship with a faker and got out of it and is still standing, with a Great job and a great talent. and she didn't need any man to help her get to where she is now, and I'm glad she didn't because that's why I look up to her so Much. I'd never tell her though. Embarassed

And Please everyone, Respect My Wishes and Don't delete My Posts, it's So hard for me to Find the Right thing to Say most of the Time, and I Just can't stand it when People have to Delete it like it's meaningless.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Official Rant Thread   The Official Rant Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 8:02 am

*Sigh*
I love you meg.
Back to top Go down
hot bullet slug

hot bullet slug

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2006-12-24

PostSubject: Re: The Official Rant Thread   The Official Rant Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:28 am

All I can say is damn.
Back to top Go down
nutmeg1992
The one and Only Catgirl
nutmeg1992

PostSubject: Re: The Official Rant Thread   The Official Rant Thread Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:42 pm

Damn indeed.
Back to top Go down
nutmeg1992
The one and Only Catgirl
nutmeg1992

PostSubject: Re: The Official Rant Thread   The Official Rant Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:49 am

Spicy McHaggis wrote:
*Sigh*
I love you meg.

No you didn't, you Lying Cow.

All I can Say is, WHAT THE F**K HAPPENED BETWEEN EVERYONE?! Did everyone go F**KING Stupid or something?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Rant Thread   The Official Rant Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official Rant Thread
Page 1 of 1